Change the oil in the engine of your washer Dealt is as important as doing in your vehicle. You may not have to be changed as soon but is a critical requirement maintenance. It is also important to change the oil pump pressure washer. Without the pump, this does not work, and do not serve. Check the levels of engine oil and the pump before each use and recharge it missing. For new washers, the oil should be changed after the first month, or 20 hours of use (the settlement period), and then every six months or 100 hours of use.
- Start the engine and let it warm up for the oil to flow more easily.
- Remove the lid and refill oil drain plug. This is located at the base of the engine block. The oil fill cap must be removed to reduce the vacuum effect caused by the oil flowing down the drain.
- Replace the drain plug when the oil tank is empty. Clean any remaining engine oil and washer.
- Fill the oil tank with 1.2 quarts (4.5 liters) of SAE 10W40 motor oil to a wider range of temperature.
- Replace the oil plug or rod after refilling.
- Loosen the oil plug from the pump. Place a collection container under the oil drain pump.
- Remove the drain plug from the pump and let it go by there the oil.
- Replace the drain plug and be sure to adjust safely.
- Remove the oil plug or rod pump and fill the oil tank with pump 14 fluid ounces (414 ml) of DP70 pump oil or SAE 30W non-detergent oil. The oil level should reach the point model of the glass window of the pump assembly.
- Replace the oil plug or pump rod.
Tips & Warnings
- SAE 10W30 oil is recommended for general use.
- Check oil level before each use and recur galosh if necessary using the rod provided as a guide.